With the retiring list posted recently I went through my stamp collection. One of my favourite things is purchasing new stamps to play with but then I forgot about the awesome stamps I have in my collection already! Do you get that way too? This week I'll be sharing projects using some of my favourite retiring products. Today's card features the Country Home stamp set and the Tin Tile 3D Embossing folder.

Each week I will share a video on how to create a project. This video will be available on my YouTube channel and shared in a blog post with more details about that project. See today's video below or you can watch it on my YouTube channel:

Product List

Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda 

So Cool by Paper Pumpkin is the fresh, versatile, and fun taste of summer that stampers of all ages will want to savor. What makes the April Paper Pumpkin kit So Cool? This vivid, summer-inspired kit includes two full sticker sheets and all supplies needed to make 12 fun-shaped cards with matching envelopes. But, even more cool: it’s the first Paper Pumpkin kit designed with kids in mind! 🥝 🍓 🍉 Subscribe for April's kit by Apr 10th by visiting this link https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2157916
If you love great deals, our Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog. Many items will sell out fast, so don’t delay. Some items have sold out. See all the deals here: https://www.stampinup.ca/categories/sales-specials/last-chance-products-sale?dbwsdemoid=2157916

0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS