Thank you to everyone that joined us last month for Crop Kingston July's All Day Crop in support of Loving Spoonful here in Kingston. We used the Come Sail Away Memories & More card pack for our Make and Takes this month.

So glad we used this Memories & More card pack this month! I have a whole trip with my mom to PEI in 2013 that needs to be scraped and this pack is perfect for it! Watch for more layouts in the future featuring pictures from this trip and this card pack.

The 3D project we made was a picture frame using two of the 4"x6" Memories & More cards and the Stitched Rectangle dies to create the frame. I used the picture of myself and my mom from our trip to PEI in 2013 in the frame.

Lisa created the next two make and takes. I love her scrapbook layout!







~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS