Thank you to everyone you joined us Saturday January 26th at our first all day crop for 2019! We raised $50 to donate to the Boys and Girls Club of Kingston. We used the All My Love Designer Series Paper for our Make & Takes.


My pocket page was created with dies and no stamps. I used the Celebrate You Thinlits and Petals & More Thinlits to decorate one of the 4"x6" pockets. The large heart was cut from the designer series paper - I hand cut it with scissors but have discovered that the Be Mine Stitched Framelits has a heart die that will work with it!


The card I designed uses the Amazing Life stamp set. The flowers were hand cut while the main image was cut out using the Layering Oval framelits. A piece of Powder Pink 3/8" Mini Ruffled Ribbon completes the card.


Lisa designed the 12"x12" scrapbook page to showcase pictures from her son's birthday! I love that Otter stamp from the Hey Love stamp set and it works well with the pictures on the layout.


Out next all day crop will be Saturday February 23 in support of H'Art Kingston. Registration is closed for this crop but is open for our March crop on March 23rd in support of Marta's Table here in Kingston. Head over to Facebook to learn more and for the link to register: https://www.facebook.com/events/376893946209713/

~ Amanda

0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS