Scrapbooking is what introduced me to Stampin' Up!. My friend, Andrea, shared that I could use stamps and ink to make embellishments for my scrapbook layouts instead of trying to find the right sticker! Over the years I've switched from what I call "normal layouts" like today's layout to pocket pages. Scroll on through this post to see how scrapbooking with Today is the Day Memories & More Card Pack can make it easier to craft layouts.

Using a Memories & More card pack is very different from using a pack of designer series paper when crafting a 12" x 12" scrapbook layout. One trick is to take either two 3" x 4" cards or one 4" x 6" card to put on either side of a photo like I did above. The grid paper style is a 4" x 6" card cut at 1.5" on the long side. There's a video below to see learn to create this layout.
The white card with the leaves on it was coloured using the Mint Macaron Stampin' Blends. Just to add a little colour to the card and I wasn't worried about colouring outside the lines. Tip: pick a stamp set you like that looks good with the cards you've chosen for your layout. Then you can stamp directly onto some of the cards or onto your base layer of your layout.

Scrapbooking with Today is the Day Memories & More Card Pack

In this video you will learn how you can use this card pack to create a 12" x 12" scrapbook layout and a card. If you'd like to know when I post new stamping videos hop over to my YouTube channel and hit Subscribe!

Product List - click on any of the pictures below to be taken to my online store to pick up the supplies you need to recreate this project.
Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda

Until Aug 31, 2022 during Sale-A-Bration you can select a FREE Sale-A-Bration product when you purchase at least $60 worth of product before shipping & taxes. Check out the Sale-A-Bration catalogue to see what other products that you could select free instead: http://SAB.FromWhereIStamp.ca
Stampin' Up!'s New 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue is available! Download the PDF version of the catalogue here: http://Annual.FromWhereIStamp.ca or request a paper copy of the catalogue here: http://Catalogue.FromWhereIStamp.ca.
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS