Have you started thinking about Christmas cards or making them yet? I figured that if I can make at least one or two Christmas cards each month that means there are less I need to make come November when I look at the list I'm sending cards to! An easy way to create Christmas Card is using the Santa Express Memories & More Card Pack. 
This card pack includes multiples of the cards. In total there are 54 cards: 6 each of 6 designs in 3" x 4" and 6 each of 3 designs in 4" x 6". The card pack also includes 2 sheets of stickers, 4 acetate overlays, and 2 laser-cut sheets to embellish your projects.
This easy card was created using the card pack along with the red card from the Memories & More Cards & Envelopes. You can create 20 cards really easy with these two products and can add other items from the Santa Express Suite if you'd like. May I suggest the coordinating designer series paper? For today's card I layered the candy cane card onto the card base. The cards are 4.25" x 6.25" so that you don't have to cut down the 4" x 6" card from the card pack. The sentiment "it's the most wonderful time of the year" is cut from one of the 3" x 4" cards. I'm keeping the top part of the card that has a pile of presents on it for another project. Not sure what the project is but it's nice to keep the pieces for when you think of the best use of it! That's where the red and white stripe strip is from, another project that I trimmed down a 4" x 6" card. For the white tag you could use some Basic White cardstock but I used the center of one card to die cut using one of the labels from the Seasonal Labels dies. What do you think of this card?


Christmas Card Using the Santa Express Memories & More Card Pack

Watch this video to see all the samples and how to assemble this card. If you'd like to know when I post new stamping videos hop over to my YouTube channel and hit Subscribe!






Product List - click on any of the pictures below to be taken to my online store to pick up the supplies you need to recreate this project.
Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda

Until Aug 31, 2022 during Sale-A-Bration you can select a FREE Sale-A-Bration product when you purchase at least $60 worth of product before shipping & taxes. Check out the Sale-A-Bration catalogue to see what other products that you could select free instead: http://SAB.FromWhereIStamp.ca
Stampin' Up!'s New 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue is available! Download the PDF version of the catalogue here: http://Annual.FromWhereIStamp.ca or request a paper copy of the catalogue here: http://Catalogue.FromWhereIStamp.ca.
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS