These scenes make me think back to when I was a teenager... Whew I wrote that out and wondered if I'm old enough to say "think back" or does that make me sound older than I am? lol But it reminds me when I would paint with my watercolours to create landscape scenes. I haven't made a watercolour painting in a long time. So when I spied the New Horizon designer series paper I knew it was being added to my collection. Now that I have it I almost don't want to use it! It's so pretty!
Since I love the pages so much I thought I would make a few wall hangings. They would be great to hang on the wall but they haven't made it up onto the wall in my office yet! Trying to decide if I should hang them up with a piece of Evening Evergreen Chevron Weave Ribbon or try to find a picture frame to put them into. Which would you do?
This second scene makes me think of sand dunes in New Brunswick at Kouchibouguac National Park. The dark green area between the fence and the trees & hill looks like water reflecting the trees. On both of these scenes there is very little stamping. The main pieces were die cut using the Horizon dies, some coordinating cardstock and the Adhesive Sheets. Adhesive Sheets are essential when die cutting shapes that have thin pieces like the fence pieces. When assembling a project my favourite adhesive is the Multipurpose Liquid glue but putting that onto a small area I find that it still gets everywhere! Add the Adhesive Sheet to the backside of the cardstock before die-cutting, when ready to put onto your project just remove the protective backing and stick to your project. Adhesive Sheets work well for punched images as well. 



Interested to see how these were assembled? This video was filmed during Satampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration so please note that promotion was over on February 28, 2022. 

Product List - click on any of the pictures below to be taken to my online store to pick up the supplies you need to recreate this project.

Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda

The Beyond the Horizon Paper Pumpkin Kit includes watercolor prints and designs inspired by the beautiful nature around us to create nine cards and coordinating envelopes. And paper pieces that perfectly coordinate with the New Horizons Suite Collection in the January–June 2022 Mini Catalog. And if you thought one stamp set was great just wait - this month’s kit comes with a BONUS stamp set for FREE! That’s two stamp sets in one kit! Subscribe by March 10th. Learn more about Paper Pumpkin at this link: http://PaperPumpkin.FromWhereIStamp.ca
Would you like to learn how to create quick and fun cards? Receive a free card tutorial using the Abstract Beauty Suite including the Hello Beautiful stamp set when you sign up to receive my emails. Sign up here for free: http://subscribe.fromwhereistamp.ca
Discover the depths of the ocean, and your artistic abilities, with the Waves of the Ocean Collection! This coastal collection includes an inspiring set of stamps and detailed dies, both early-release products from the upcoming 2022–2023 Annual Catalog. Learn more: http://waves.FromWhereIStamp.ca
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS