Inside the Annual Catalogue you can find the Holidays Section starting on page 88. The Tidings of Christmas suite uses the traditional colours I like to use for Christmas: greens and red. There is a coordinating stamp set & die bundle that is designed to work with the Tidings of Christmas designer series paper. But you could use any Christmas or Holiday themed stamp set with it. I've used the Season's Blessing stamp set and now the Perfectly Plaid stamp set.
The Perfectly Plaid stamp set is a carry-over set and has a matching punch. Purchasing the punch with the stamp set will help you create lovely holiday themed cards and projects. Do you own this set yet?

Product List - click on any of the pictures below to be taken to my online store to pick up the supplies you need to recreate this project.

Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda 

Sign up for my email list and receive the Flowers of Friendship Punched & Pieced Tutorial for free:  https://forms.aweber.com/form/47/1042252847.htm

0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS