Hello and happy Thursday! Today's blog hop is all about LOVE! A month from today is Valentine's Day and this blog hop is a great way to be inspired.
Today is also my Facebook Thursday! Every week I pick a product to create a project and show you how to create it during a Facebook Live. This card features products from the Snail Mail suite! This guy is so adorable. He's cut from one of the sheets found in the Snail Mail designer series paper. The sentiment and heart images are from the Snailed It stamp set, stamped in Pool Party and Real Red. Do you spy the little white resin hearts? A cute little addition to the card.

In case you've never joined me for a Facebook live, I go live every week on Thursday at 7:30pm Eastern on my From Where I Stamp page: https://www.facebook.com/FromWhereIStamp. Everyone is welcome to join! If you are unable to join me live you'll find the recording below:

 

Stop by and say hello to the other blog hop participants listed below:

Product List
Thank you for stopping by! Head on over to the next stop in today's blog hop - Alejandra's blog to see here pretty creation .~ Amanda 
Join us on Jan 20th for our next Crop Kingston Virtual Crop using the True Love designer series paper! Choose from our Card To Go Kit, Scrapbook To Go Kit or Virtual Crop Access Pass! Each option includes a PDF of the card & scrapbook projects along with access to our exclusive Facebook group where we will share live videos, additional ideas using the products and more! The Card and Scrapbook Kits To Go include cardstock, embellishments and product needed to create the projects. Registration closes January 17th. See more here: https://www.facebook.com/events/2801979933453896
Let's have a virtual winter picnic together! Stampin' Up!'s Sweet Strawberry and Berry Blessings stamp sets have me thinking of summer and picnics. Join me while we enjoy a winter picnic together! Join the group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/266053647891781/



5 comments

Add your comment

  1. How stinkin' cute!!! I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! I LOVE the Pool Party brick background - might have to borrow that idea...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the snails! I love the colors used in this suite, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, the snails are so cute, thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS