Happy December 7th! Today is Kylie's Monthly International blog highlights where demonstrators from all over the world share their project using the theme of Thank You. You can vote for your top 5 favourites on Kylie's blog, I hope you enjoy my card and vote for me!
My upline Lisa gave us a colour challenge awhile back to use Rococo Rose, Rich Razzleberry and Petal Pink to create a project. While I'm not a fan of pink (Team Purple here!) I have been challenging myself to create with colours I wouldn't normally. First I stamped different sized snowflakes and my chosen sentiment from the Snowflake Wishes stamp set onto Whisper White cardstock. Originally the white stamped piece was going to be the top part of the card but then I remembered there was Champagne Foil sheets sitting in my drawer waiting to be used. The Champagne foil sheet is cut to 4" x 5.25", then run through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine first with a die from the Stitched Rectangles dies and then with the Winter Snow embossing folder. The whole Champagne piece is popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals with the white stamped piece glued to the Gray Granite card base. 
Tip: Take a piece of printer paper: cut in half so it will fit into the die cut machine (8.5" x 5.5"), then when putting your sandwich together place the printer paper over the foil/die sheet before placing the top plate on. This will protect the foil from imprinting from the top plate.
If you have a moment please vote for my card and check out all the other great projects! Click here to vote. The top 10 winners of this vote will participate in an International Blog Hop later this month.

Product List
Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda 
 
December's cute and cuddly Beary Comforting 🧸 Paper Pumpkin Kit is designed to uplift your loved ones! With the help of this bear-themed kit, you can create 12 unbearably cute cards featuring warm and fuzzy friends, sweet stamps, and meaningful messages. Sign up for this adorable kit by Dec 10th: https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2157916
1 comment

Add your comment

  1. That champagne foil is gorgeous and great tip for using it. Thanks Amanda for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with the voting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS