Hello all and welcome! Hard to believe it is December but today is the Global Stamping Friends blog hop. Our theme is Leaves & Vines. My project today is a 6"x 8" title page for my December Daily pocket page scrapbook.
This title page ended up being a lot busier than my original plan but I love❤️how it turned out! I'm sure you've had a project do the same thing. I've gathered all the products that will be used for this project into one basket that I can pull out to quickly to access what I need. Gathering the items in one spot saves you looking for items when you can carve out time to work on a project like this. Most likely I will add other products in depending on the story for the day. For example Crumb Cake wasn't a colour I was going to use on my title page but it worked for the Day 2 layout so I pulled a piece of Crumb Cake, embossed it using the Pinewood Planks embossing folder and it worked!
 
December Daily is a project where each day in December is documented using pictures and stories. Sometimes the stories are normal everyday stuff and other days its all about decorating the Christmas tree or what tradition we are continuing to do. If you watched me create my Dec 2 layout last night during my Facebook Live I talked about what photos were going to be included for that day. The pictures were printed and waiting at Costco for me to pick them up but I didn't have the time to collect them before going live! That reminds me, I still need to go get them. Throughout the month I will batch print photos so that this project should be done by Jan 5 or so. If you would like to see where my progress on my December Daily is follow me over on Instagram where I will share pictures in stories and my feed at http://www.Instagram.com/FromWhereIStamp
 
Product List
Thank you for stopping by & Happy December! Next up you'll visit Rachels' blog ~ Amanda 
Blog Hop Roll Call






4 comments

Add your comment

  1. Wonderful project, Amanda - great layering and design elements. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page design. Love this color combination and the layering looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Amanda. So many different layers and points of interest to see on this beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cluster design on this page, Amanda! Just beautiful. Thanks for Sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS