Hello my name is Amanda and I LOVE the Moose stamp and punch in the Merry Moose bundle!❤️ Don't get me wrong, the little racoon is adorable as well BUT that moose! To create this card I've used some of my new favourite accessories as well. Can you spot the Iridescent Pearls? In the catalogue they looked very bluish but in real life they can have a greenish hue to them as well. And the Silver foil embossed using the new Evergreen Forest 3D embossing folder really pops behind those stamped trees and the moose.
 
How about you? Drop me a comment below to let me know which stamp set is your favourite. Then head over to my Facebook page at 7:30pm tonight to watch me create 2 cards using an old favourite and a new favourite stamp set during my live crafting show.

Supplies (click here to view all items)

Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS