We held our first Mini Virtual Crop this past Saturday. We used the 2020-2022 In Color 6"x6" Designer Series Paper and the Tasteful Textures bundle to create our projects. This layout was one of my designs. The pictures are of my husband from 2000 when we went camping with my family. I still need to figure out what I'm going to write for journaling (this is the hardest part of scrapbooking for me).
I hope you can join us for our upcoming Whale of A Virtual Crop with Crop Kingston on Sat July 11th! Choose from our Card To Go Kit, Scrapbook To Go Kit or Virtual Crop Access Pass! Each option includes a PDF of the card & scrapbook projects along with access to our exclusive Facebook group where we will share live videos, additional ideas using the products and more! The Card and Scrapbook Kits To Go include cardstock, embellishments and product needed to create the projects. Registration closes June 27th. Cost is $35.00 for either class to go option or purchase the Virtual Crop Access Pass for $20. Head over to this link to learn more: https://www.facebook.com/events/281113853084883/

Supplies (click on the photo to add these items to your cart)
Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda
June is a great month to join my team! The best deal in the catalogue is the Starter Kit - pay $135 for $165 worth of product and until June 30th you can select any stamp/tool bundle from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue for free! Learn more here: https://amandafarlinger.stampinup.net/join_now
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS