There are some wonderful sayings in the Tropical Oasis Memories & More card pack! I love the "Tropical State of Mind" saying over top of the flamingo! The 3"x4" card is layered onto a piece of Bermuda Bay cut 3.25"x4.25". The embossed strip on the note card is a 1.5"x5" Flirty Flamingo cardstock embossed with the Ornate Flowers 3D embossing folder. To highlight the embossed image I used Sponge Daubers to put Flirty Flamingo ink on the raised image. On the envelope I trimmed a leftover piece from another card to make the envelope pretty.
A 2.75"x3.5" piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock was embossed with the Brick and Mortar 3D embossing folder and glued to the Note card base. You could leave the cardstock plain but I love embossed cardstock! To dress up the "Love your smile" 3"x4" card I fussy cut a pineapple and banana image from another card and popped it up onto dimensionals. Behind this I put a flower punched using the Small Bloom punch (available in the 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue) to cover up the smaller bananas and pineapple that the cut out image wasn't going to cover.

These cards were created during my Facebook live last week. The video is below if you missed watching it. Join me this Thursday at 7pm for my next live!
 
Supplies (click on the photo to add these items to your cart)
https://s.tamp.in/LEMEfC

Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda
 Get last-chance, retiring, and discounted products from the Annual Catalogue and the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog. Retiring items sell fast. Get your favorites before they’re gone! See them all in my online store here: https://bit.ly/RetiringJune2020
I'm hosting a free Online Workshop on Tue May 26th starting at 7pm! Creating and sharing projects using the Ornate Garden Suite. Join me over on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/266053647891781
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS