A lovely day spent crafting this past Saturday! I completed a few projects that were on my to-do list. And yes, I make a to-do list for crop day or I either forget what I was supposed to make or forget something at home!

In everyone's grab bags was a full package of the Come to Gather designer series paper from the Holiday Catalogue. First up is my pocket page. On my two projects I used the Gather Together bundle that includes the Gather Together stamp set and the Gather Together Leaves dies.

This gift bag was created using a 12" by 7" piece of designer series paper scored and glued together and decorated.

Lisa created the scrapbook page and the card. I love how we created projects on our own but they work so well together. I love how Lisa used the Frosted Frames dies on her card.

I hope that you can join us next month at our Crop Kingston all day crop in support of Ronald McDonald House Charities. Registration is $30 and registration due by October 7th. See the link below to sign up for our next crop.

~ Amanda
We would love for you to join us for our next all-day crop on Saturday October 19th in support of Ronald McDonald House Charities. Register before October 7th by clicking here.
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS