I think my favourite stamp set in the Holiday Catalogue is this one - the Nature's Beauty stamp set. It doesn't have any sentiments but the images work for any occasion! The best part is $4 from every sale will go towards the Center for Addiction and Mental Health here in Canada. I love that Stampin' Up! is being a difference maker and we can help contribute to mental health by purchasing the stamp set. If you missed seeing it - check out page 63 of the Holiday Catalogue.

My card today was created for a team swap. Many different dies were used to create this card - the Stitched Labels dies, Stitched Shapes dies, and the Frosted Bouquet dies.

Supplies (click on the photo to add these items to your cart)
https://ivibe.io/nOBGUm

Thank you for stopping by!
~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS