This pocket page uses the same pack of designer series paper as my last pocket page I shared on Sep 17 - the First Frost Specialty designer series paper but it has a different look and feel to it. This designer series paper is very versatile and I love the silver foil. Although if you watch me colouring in the snowflakes in the video you can tell that bright lights and silver foil make it hard to keep the colour between the lines!

Still not decided if there will be a title page as the pictures used for this layout are from 3 different days. The snowflakes are coloured in using a Mint Macaroon and Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends. The snowflake die cuts are made using the Seasonal Layers dies and some Shimmer White card stock.

Watch the Facebook Live below and join me on Thu Sep 26th at 7pm EDT for my next one:
 

Supplies (click on the photo to add these items to your cart)

Thank you for stopping by!
~ Amanda

Are you a crafter looking for some time to get away to work on your projects? Join us Oct. 25-27th at the Four Points Sheraton in Kingston for our annual fall crafting retreat! Make sure to register today by clicking here: https://bit.ly/2kzBYjL
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS