These random photos taken in Manitoba, where we lived for a few years, are the perfect match for the Feels Like Frost specialty designer series paper. One side of the designer series paper has photographic images on one side and designs with silver foil on the other.

The beautiful paper does not need embellishment so I cut up two different designs to fill two 3" x 4" pockets. The third pocket I've left for journaling about the view from the front of our home and for the fourth pocket I've added a few stamped and die cut images. The silver foil dsp was coloured with some Seaside Spray ink using a sponge dauber and then I rubbed the excess ink off with a tissue.

Watch the Facebook Live below and join me on Thu Sep 19th at 7pm EDT for my next one:

Supplies
Stamps: First Frost
Colours: Seaside Spray, Night of Navy, Shimmery White, Whisper White
Accessories: Feels Like Frost specialty designer series paper, Frosted Bouquet dies, Sponge Dauber, Tailored Tag Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Silver Glimmer Paper

~ Amanda
Are you a crafter looking for some time to get away to work on your projects? Join us Oct. 25-27th at the Four Points Sheraton in Kingston for our annual fall crafting retreat! Make sure to register today by clicking here: https://bit.ly/2kzBYjL
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS