Almost two weeks ago I did an unboxing video of my Holiday Catalogue preorder and created today's card using new product! Now all I want to create is Christmas and wintry projects! It's been very hard not to use them for everything right now when it's still summer!

To create this card I used the Hammered Metal 3D embossing folder for the card base, then punched those cute trees using the Pine Tree Punch with the Wrapped in Plaid designer series paper. The Wrapped in Plaid designer series paper has great designs that can be used for more than Christmas or Holiday projects. I hope that you are excited about these products as well!

Watch the Holiday Catalogue unboxing Facebook Live here: (you will see all the new designer series paper - I love it all!)
 

Supplies
Stamps: Perfectly Plaid
Colours: Shaded Spruce, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Accessories: Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper, Pine Tree Punch, Tailored Tag Punch, Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder

~ Amanda
You can order from the Holiday Catalogue on Sep 4! Do you need a Holiday catalogue and live in Canada? Send me a message with your mailing address and I will send you one! Contact me today.

Are you a crafter looking for some time to get away to work on your projects? Join us Oct. 25-27th at the Four Points Sheraton in Kingston for our annual fall crafting retreat! Click the link for more information: https://www.facebook.com/events/290602808288112/
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS