A quick Christmas card that has many layers! I had fun creating this card Thursday night and love how it turned out! The Poppy Parade is a great addition to this card.

If you missed seeing me create this card on Thursday during my Facebook live you can catch it below. Join me next Wednesday August 28th at 7pm (a day early as I'm going away on the Thursday) at www.Facebook.com/FromWhereIstamp


Stamp: Dashing Deer
Colours: Poppy Parade, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Night Before Christmas designer series paper, Detailed Deer dies, Subtle embossing folder, Pinewood Planks embossing folder, Layering Ovals dies, Decorative Label Punch

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS