This is my first time using the new Magnolia Lane Memories & More cards and I love them! These cards were made during my Facebook live last Thursday and were very simple to make! No stamping but I did do some fussy cutting on the card above. The pink flower image was hand cut from another card and I coloured it in using the Petal Pink Blends to give it a pop of colour so that it stood out from the rest of the card.

The flower and leaves on this card are from the adhesive images included in the Memories & More card pack. The label and the sentiment are from another sheet of adhesive images in the same pack.

Supplies
Stamps: none (images and words are included in the Memories & More card pack)
Colours: Petal Pink, Kraft
Accessories: Magnolia Lane Memories & More card pack, Magnolia Lane Memories & More Large Specialty Cards and Envelopes, Petal Pink Blends, Linen Thread, Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals

Join me at my next Facebook Live this Thursday Jun 6 at 7pm EDT at www.Facebook.com/FromWhereIStamp
~ Amanda

 Our next crop will be on Saturday June 22nd in support of Make A Wish. Registration is $30 and closes on June 7th. Head over to Facebook to learn more: https://www.facebook.com/events/2397055546983692/


The new 2019-2020 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue is available today! Place your order online with me here:


Join us on October 25th to 27th, 2019 for our Crop Kingston Fall Retreat. Registration is open until September 1st. Head over to Facebook to learn more: https://www.facebook.com/events/290602808288112/
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS