Hello! Today I am sharing a two page spread using pocket pages that I was working on during my Facebook live last week. Friday night I took some time to finish the left side page since I did not have time while live to do so.

To finish off this page I stamped and then die cut the 2 images. I decided to leave them uncoloured and used a lighter colour since the main focus of this two page spread is the right hand side where my husband has caught his fish!

The sheet from the Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper that I used for 2 of the pockets on this page makes me think of weeds viewed through water. The three stamped and die cut images were all coloured with Stampin' Blends.

Supplies
Stamps: Best Catch
Colours: Mossy Meadow, Balmy Blue, Night of Navy, Soft Suede, Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories: Stampin' Blends (Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Smokey Slate, Daffodil Delight & Bronze), Variety 12" x 12" Pocket Pages, Well Written dies, Catch of the Day Dies, Tin Tile Embossing Folder, Subtle Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thank you for stopping by!
~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS