Last Friday I hosted a Facebook online workshop about the new Memories and More product line - specifically the new Color Theory card pack. The scrapbook page spread above was one of the samples I shared. The snowflakes were cut out using the Seasonal Layers Thinlits and the ombre 4x6 card is a piece of Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack. I will be hosting another online workshop using a different Memories & More card pack on Thursday July 13 from 8pm to 10 pm. 

Supplies
Stamps: Colorful Season
Colours: Dapper Denim, Marina Mist, Whisper White
Accessories: Color Theory Memories & More card pack, Seasonal Layers Thinlits, Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS