The Taco Fiesta stamp is perfect for those who loves tacos! It includes images for chips & salsa, guacamole, avocado, jalapeno and even a piñata with candy you can add! And the sayings are just so punny. Such as the one used on my card, You're NACHO average friend. You can paid this stamp set with a label die set such as the All That dies or use a rectangle shape instead if you don't own a Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine. This card was created using one of my 3 card sketches PDF. You can receive the 3 card sketches for free by subscribing to my email list here: http://Subscribe.FromWhereIStamp.ca.

I chose the colours for this card based on the Dandy Designs designer series paper (DSP). First I chose the design I wanted to use which ended up being this Petal Pink flower design. Then after looking at the list of colours on the DSP pack I paired Mango Melody and Calypso Coral cardstocks with it. None of the other colours in the DSP worked as the banner behind the sentiment piece so I pulled out a few different colours and a piece of Sweet Sorbet cardstock was the winner! In the video below I also show a card using this same DSP pack but using Granny Apple Green and Fresh Freesia with the avocado.

Jan-Apr Mini Catalogue Kick-off Party using the Taco Fiesta Stamp Set

In this video you'll see how to use one of my card sketches to create a fun Nacho average friend card along with a tip for the Stampin' Blends. Hint: have you tried using 2 different colours together before?

New catalogues are now available to purchase from! The Jan-Apr Mini Catalogue and the Sale-A-Bration brochure can be found here on my catalogue page. There you'll find links to each of the current catalogues along with a form where you can request to receive them in the mail. 

The adorable Taco Fiesta stamp set can be found in the new Jan-Apr Mini Catalogue! The faces are cute and the avocado looks almost like a fried egg. One of the projects on my list is to create a piñata using the horse and candy stamps. What do you think of this stamp set? 

The Dandy Designs designer series paper (DSP) is free with a $120 order during Sale-A-Bration! It includes versatile patterns such as plaids, polka dots, and stripes. The pack is 12" x 12" and contains 48 sheets of patterned paper: 4 each of 12 double-sided designs. The colours found in this dandy DSP are Balmy Blue, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Fresh Freesia, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Petal Pink.


0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS