12" x 12" scrapbook layout with 3 Christmas photos using the Storybook Gnomes designer series paper with snowflakes and leaves

These photos are from Christmas 1984. I'm so adorable holding onto my bear! I think those are different Christmas trees in each of the photos. One at my house and another at each of my grandparent's home. With Christmas soon to be here I enjoy looking back at photos from years past. To be reminded of traditions and people I haven't seen in awhile. Or to laugh at how we looked, or what presents were under the tree! Do you look back at your photos of the holidays or another time?

I had pulled these photos out of an old photo album a few months ago, meaning to create a page with them. The first page I tried to make used the Snowflake Specialty Vellum but I put the adhesive in the wrong places and you could see it though the vellum. When I went to start creating this layout I remembered these photos that were sitting on the long fold up table I currently have in my office.

The layout starts with a 12" x 12" Basic White cardstock base. Then the snowflake design from the Storybook Gnomes designer series paper is cut to 11" x 11". Layered on the right side is a partial 8.5" x 11" Pool Party cardstock and then the strip of pine trees design. The sentiment can be found in the Christmas to Remember stamp set and was stamped onto Bermuda Bay cardstock using Memento Black ink. Two of the Wonderful Snowflakes are glued to each right side corner and I added pearls in silver and Soft Succulent on the page. You can view the complete supply list by clicking here.

For some added texture the leaves were die cut using the Seasonal Labels Dies and Bermuda Bay cardstock then embossed in the Stampin' Cut & Emboss using the Timber 3D embossing folder. You can use a different embossing folder. It was hard to choose between the Timber and the pine needles design in the Wintry 3D embossing folder pack.

Learn how to Create this Christmas Scrapbook Layout

Watch the video above to create this scrapbook layout for yourself. You can use any designer series paper you have on hand and you can switch up the theme from Christmas to spring if you'd like! 

The Storybook Gnomes designer series paper (DSP) can be found in the July-December 2022 Mini Catalogue.  The colours found in this cute DSP are Balmy Blue, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Early Espresso, Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Pale Papaya, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Soft Suede.



0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS