If you've ever get the chance to flip through my scrapbook albums, you would notice I create more pocket pages then traditional layouts. I find pocket pages easier to make decisions for what photos to add and how many pictures to include. When I started to play with the He's The Man Suite and how I could create a scrapbook layout with it I was drawn to create a layout inspired by 3"x 4" sized pockets. 
Stampin' Up!'s He's The Man Specialty Designer Series Paper included 10 sheets of double sided patterned paper and 2 sheets of die cut images. The images include an old car, a campfire, sayings, BBQ images, arrows, stars and so much more. The coordinating colours are Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Sahara Sand, Soft Succulent.


After cutting the 4" x 3" panels I added some die cut images from the He's The Man Specialty DSP, stamped the Love This Guy using the He's All That stamp set then die cut some labels using the All That Dies using coordinating cardstock.

If you would like to learn how to assemble this pocket inspired layout and learn more about the He's The Man Suite please watch my video from YouTube. Each week on Thursdays and Saturdays you will find tutorial videos from me posted to my YouTube channel.

Stampin' Up!'s New 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue now available! Download the PDF version of the catalogue here: http://Annual.FromWhereIStamp.ca or request a paper copy of the catalogue here: http://Catalogue.FromWhereIStamp.ca.

Product List - click on any of the pictures below to be taken to my online store to pick up the supplies you need to recreate this project.
Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda

Would you like to learn how to create quick and fun cards? Receive a free card tutorial using the Abstract Beauty Suite including the Hello Beautiful stamp set when you sign up to receive my emails. Sign up here for free: http://subscribe.fromwhereistamp.ca
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS