Stampin' Up!'s He's The Man Suite is full of fun pattern paper, dies and stamps with great sayings on them! While this suite says "he" you could definitely use it for anyone. This card doesn't have to be for the guy in your life as the sentiment reads "ever day with you is another adventure". My head is full of ideas for scrapbook pages of travels with my dog, my mom and my husband. Can you think of someone that sentiment would be a great fit?
The He's the Man Specialty designer series paper (DSP) has 2 each of 5 double-sided patterned paper designs and 2 die-cut sheets. The die-cuts are a tie as my favourite part of this DSP with the tent design! It's so hard to pick which one is my favourite. And a close second is the design with the smoker, cow and pig on it.
My new favourite labels are in the All That dies. They work wonderfully with the He's All That stamp set but can you see the possibilities with those label dies? If you aren't sold on the stamp set I would suggest purchasing the All That dies to use on your projects.
A storage tip for you: die cut the labels and glue onto a piece of Basic White cardstock. Then you can use the die cut images to help visualize how they will work layered with other pieces (for example the images from the He's The Man Specialty designer series paper) or if they fit the sentiment stamps you have.

If you would like to learn how to create this thank you card watch my video from my YouTube channel. Each week on Thursdays and Saturdays you will find tutorial videos from me posted to my YouTube channel. Make sure to subscribe to get notification when a new video is posted!

 
Stampin' Up!'s New 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue is available! Download the PDF version of the catalogue here: http://Annual.FromWhereIStamp.ca or request a paper copy of the catalogue here: http://Catalogue.FromWhereIStamp.ca.


Product List - click on any of the pictures below to be taken to my online store to pick up the supplies you need to recreate this project.

Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda

Would you like to learn how to create quick and fun cards? Receive a free card tutorial using the Abstract Beauty Suite including the Hello Beautiful stamp set when you sign up to receive my emails. Sign up here for free: http://subscribe.fromwhereistamp.ca
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS