Pocket page scrapbooking is my favourite way to preserve my memories. To me it's less daunting then tackling a 12" x 12" empty page. Using pocket pages you can add multiple photos that wouldn't fit together on a traditional layout. And it makes me remember flipping through old photo albums at my parent's place. There was a certain photo album that had 4" x 6" pockets in it and I'm sure it was a Techniques gray album, as in Panasonic Techniques. My family sold and repaired consumer electronics for many years and we primarily sold Panasonic products. The photos were slipped into the pockets and the plastic made this noise that I can still "hear" to this day! I wonder if my mom still has it? Do you have a memory of looking through photo albums when you were younger?
For these pocket pages I've used the What A Year Memories & More card pack. This pack is fun as it has a wide variety of designs. I did add some cardstock using colours listed on the card pack to add some extra interested to some of the pages but you could also use other card designs from the pack to accent your pockets.
The 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue retirement list is here and the What a Year Memories & More card pack is on it! Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies, for example this card pack is $6.75 instead of $13.50, a great deal. This selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last. View the list online: http://retiring.FromWhereIStamp.ca

The video below shows how quickly you can create 6 pocket pages in about 15 minutes. Above I've shown you 3 of the pages and you can see the other 3 in the video.

Product List - click on any of the pictures below to be taken to my online store to pick up the supplies you need to recreate this project.
Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda

Would you like to learn how to create quick and fun cards? Receive a free card tutorial using the Abstract Beauty Suite including the Hello Beautiful stamp set when you sign up to receive my emails. Sign up here for free: http://subscribe.fromwhereistamp.ca
Discover the depths of the ocean, and your artistic abilities, with the Waves of the Ocean Collection! This coastal collection includes an inspiring set of stamps and detailed dies, both early-release products from the upcoming 2022–2023 Annual Catalog. Learn more: http://waves.FromWhereIStamp.ca
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS