Do you have old pictures of yourself as a child? Maybe I shouldn't say old? Hope that doesn't make me sound ancient. I love looking back at photos. Especially albums that my mom has and I have been slowly creating scrapbook layouts of pictures from my childhood so that I have my own copies of them. 
The process has become a bit more evolved since developing pictures from negatives is harder to find and more expensive. Thankfully the Kingston Frontenac Public Library has a create room with a photo scanner and I've spent a few Saturdays there scanning in years of photos. It's a big job. Currently I am planning another day or two trip to the create room but the bigger job is taking photos out of the albums first! 
Have you created a pocket page before? It is a different process than creating a 12" x 12" scrapbook layout especially when using Stampin' Up! 6" x 8" pocket pages. The smaller the page the less items you need to embellish or add to. Sometimes the hardest part is figuring out how many photos to add to which pockets. A 6" x 8" album could be perfect for recipes, a Christmas album or even given as a gift filled with family pictures. My favourite way to scrapbook is with pocket pages. Do you have a preference? If you are looking for more scrapbooking inspiration check out my Pinterest board here.

Product List click on any of the pictures below to be taken to my online store to pick up the supplies you need to recreate this project.

Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda
 
Would you like to learn how to create a quick and fun card? Receive a free card tutorial using the Peaceful Cabin stamp set and Peaceful Place designer series paper when you sign up to receive my emails. Sign up here for free: http://subscribe.fromwhereistamp.ca
Create with November's Gifts Galore Paper Pumpkin Kit! With classic Christmas sentiments, bright and festive colors, a sweet snowman, a tree with all the trimmings, or a playful pile of presents, you’ll have everything you need to make eye-catching treat packages that are sure to spread Christmas cheer. Each Gifts Galore box contains enough supplies to create nine treat packages - three each of three designs - and nine food-safe bags that are adorably styled for easy Christmas gifting. Subscribe by November 10th. Learn more about Paper Pumpkin at this link:  http://PaperPumpkin.FromWhereIStamp.ca
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS