Stampin' Up!'s Whimsy & Wonder Specialty Designer Series Paper can be found in the Jul-Dec Mini Catalogue and it's a fun pack of paper to use for your wintery crafting. You could use the coordinating Whimsical Trees stamp set with this DSP but I've decided to pair the Christmas to Remember stamp set for my card today.
Although this paper has a lot of pink in it, there are some great designs to create non-traditional Christmas cards or other holiday projects. The specialty part of the paper is the silver foil added to some of the designs like on the snowflakes on the piece I used to cover the card base of this card.
What do you think about using pink for your holiday crafts? Yay or nay?

So wonderful of you to stop on by to see my project. Next up you can visit these other blogs to see what they are sharing with us today:

Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda

0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS