Stampin' Up!'s Hand-Penned Memories & More Card Pack wasn't one I thought to use for Halloween crafting but this week I've shared projects using a variety of Memories & More card packs and I just had to make this one for an Instagram Reel using the It's Frickin' Bats audio. This card pack has a few Halloween colours: Pale Papaya, Garden Green and Mint Macaron. This card pack has some flowery designs but I covered up most of the design with a Garden Green die-cut. 
The 3 stamped bats from the Banner Year stamp set. They are stamped using Basic Gray and Pale Papaya inks. This stamp set contains images that you can use for Thanksgiving, Halloween, Christmas, and Valentine's Day with a variety of font types.
There is something wrong with this card! Can you see it? When I was taking pictures of this card, something looked wrong but I couldn't figure out why. Do you see the mistake I made when assembling the card? Now that I see it, I can't not see it! If you make a mistake on a card do you pull it apart then reassemble? Or do you leave it alone and hope no one else notices? In paper crafting making mistakes is part of learning how to be more creative. I'm leaving this card and it's upside down pattern alone and hope that no one else notices. 

Product List - click on any of the pictures below to be taken to my online store to pick up the supplies you need to recreate this project.

Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda

Would you like to learn how to create a quick and fun card? Receive a free card tutorial using the Peaceful Cabin stamp set and Peaceful Place designer series paper when you sign up to receive my emails. Sign up here for free: http://subscribe.fromwhereistamp.ca
Create with November's Gifts Galore Paper Pumpkin Kit! With classic Christmas sentiments, bright and festive colors, a sweet snowman, a tree with all the trimmings, or a playful pile of presents, you’ll have everything you need to make eye-catching treat packages that are sure to spread Christmas cheer. Each Gifts Galore box contains enough supplies to create nine treat packages - three each of three designs - and nine food-safe bags that are adorably styled for easy Christmas gifting. Subscribe by November 10th by visiting this link https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2157916
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS