Hello! Welcome to September's Colour Combo Blog Hop. Autumn is my favourite time of year. Doesn't this month's colour combo of Blushing Bride, Cinnamon Cider and Mango Melody give off fall-ish vibes? 
Thinking of fall had me looking over my stamp collection to see what one would be the best fit for these colours. After a few that might have worked (Enjoy the Moment and Tasteful Touches stamp sets), the Season's Blessings stamp set and Seasonal Basket dies ended up being the clear winner.
Thankfully the dies have 3 leaf dies that match the 3 different sizes of leaves in the stamp set. This is very helpful when stamping then die cutting many leaves. The edges of the leaves are inked with Cinnamon Cider ink using the rock and roll technique. Having all these leaves scattered over my desk made me think about the leaves that will soon be scattered over the yard. Thankfully most of the leaves stay on our neighbour's yards! Do you like raking leaves or do you leave them?
Next up you can visit these other blogs to see what they are sharing with us today:

Product List - click on any of the pictures below to be taken to my online store to pick up the supplies you need to recreate this project.
Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda 

Receive a free and easy card tutorial using the adorable Penguin Place bundle when you sign up to receive my emails. Sign up here for free: http://subscribe.fromwhereistamp.ca

Sale-A-Bration is one of our biggest promotions of the year. SHOP - Choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration product with every $60 or $120 you spend (before shipping and taxes). HOST - Invite some friends online to an epic party for a fun, easy way to earn free products. STARTER KIT - Purchase your own customizable kit and select one of 12 bundles for FREE. Download the Sale-A-Bration brochure here: https://bit.ly/SaleABrationFWIS and send me a message with your questions.
3 comments

Add your comment

  1. I love your card!

    Best regards from the Baltic Sea
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Amanda, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, I just love those cute little leaves in those colours. Very pretty, very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS