Do you like Stampin' Up!'s new Fresh Freesia colour? I love that they have a new purple! Or maybe you prefer one of the other new colours?

You could create this card using either the Pretty Perennials stamp set by itself and omit the flower die cuts or add even more die cuts! Tip for you: make sure to add some Adhesive Sheets to your next order if you have a Stampin' Cut and Emboss machine. It will make it easy to adhere the small cuts to your next project (click the image below and it will take you directly to the product in my store).

Product List - click on any of the pictures below to be taken to my online store to pick up the supplies you need to recreate this project.
Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS