Welcome to May's Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop and this month's theme is Brand New!
Since the NEW 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue started this past Tuesday it was perfect to design this scrapbook layout and use a NEW suite! The Hand-Penned Suite is a lovely subtle garden design with some of my favourite colours: Mint Macaron, Misty Moonlight and Pool Party. Another reason to love this suite is the coordinating Hand-Penned Memories & More Card Pack. The two 3x4" cards used on this layout are from this pack.
Pictured above are the items you would receive when you order the Hand-Penned Suite, item #15503. One item for this suite makes it convenient for you to order.

Learn how to assemble this scrapbook layout below or you can watch it on my YouTube channel. If you head over to my YouTube channel make sure to hit subscribe!

Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda 








5 comments

Add your comment

  1. That is a wonderful scrapbook page! I really need to work scrapbooking back into my life! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout, Amanda! This is one of my favorite sets. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful page! I did not get this stamp set, but I couldn't pass up the Designer Series Paper...it's gorgeous. Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pretty layout, Amanda. I think black and white photos would look great with these colours. Great suite overview too - I'm still coveting my DSP! Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how the Memories & More cards work fantastically for scrapbook pages! Fantastic idea and page.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS