Welcome to November's Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop! This month we are sharing projects with the theme of Holidays.
I decided to share the Christmas Countdown kit. Decorate one side of the boxes using the die-cut and pre-designed pieces to create a hand-crafted advent décor. Fill the boxes with your favourite chocolate (mine is Ferrero Roche), candy, small toys or money! You can also decorate the other side of the mini boxes for another occasion to count down - birthdays, Easter or use it to store small items on your desk.

Supplies (click here to view all items)
Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda 
Blog Hop Roll Call
1. Amanda Farlinger You Are Here
 
November’s Jolly Gingerbread Paper Pumpkin Kit is a cute, gingerbread-themed kit and contains enough supplies to create one-of-a-kind Christmas crafts! Whether it’s a gift card carrier, traditional card, or tasty-looking tag, this sweet and seasonal kit is the key to heartfelt holiday gifting.  Sign up by Nov 10th: https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2157916
 
Join me for a free Online Workshop on Tue Nov 25th starting at 7:30pm! Creating and sharing projects using the Heartwarming Hugs designer series paper. Join me over on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/266053647891781
5 comments

Add your comment

  1. Fab idea for the theme. I'm so glad you shared this kit because I've put mine in a safe place and now I can't remember where! I'll have to start hunting for it soon! Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on this Project Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Amanda this is great and such a wonderful item to make for the holiday season. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just got that kit and need to figure out what I am doing with it! Nicely done, Amanda!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS