I've used the stamp set and colours from the Simply Citrus Kit to create my cards. This kit is so fun to use! I like the cards you can make with the kit but if you add some coordinating cardstock - Just Jade, Calypso Coral and Mango Melody to make the kit stretch even farther.
Have you spied the Simply Citrus kit in the Annual Catalogue? This kit includes everything you need to create 15 beautiful and bright cards. Below is a picture of everything included in the kit. A perfect kit for a beginner stamper as it includes a clear block, ink and stamp along with adhesives to assemble your cards.

I created these cards during my Facebook live recently. The video is below if you missed watching it. Join me this Thursday at 7pm for my next live!
 
Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda 
 
The Joy to the World Paper Pumpkin Kit is an exclusive global holiday kit that provides a specially-designed box & enough supplies to create eight elegant cards. This kit includes die-cut pieces in English, French, and German. Sign up by Oct 10th: https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2157916
Join us on Nov 14th for our next Crop Kingston Virtual Crop using the 'Tis The Season designer series paper! Choose from our Card To Go Kit, Scrapbook To Go Kit or Virtual Crop Access Pass! Each option includes a PDF of the card & scrapbook projects along with access to our exclusive Facebook group where we will share live videos, additional ideas using the products and more! The Card and Scrapbook Kits To Go include cardstock, embellishments and product needed to create the projects. Registration closes October 31st. See more here: https://www.facebook.com/events/292627588481833/
Join me for a free Online Workshop on Tue Oct 27th starting at 7:30pm! Creating and sharing projects using the 'Tis the Season designer series paper. Join me over on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/266053647891781
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS