A few weekends ago we had our October Plaid Virtual Crop. We used the Plaid Tidings designer series paper for all our projects and today I'm sharing with you one of my layouts and an alternative version I shared during the event.
The gray stripes made me think of Halloween and I decided to go for a less spooky feel. The pop of Mango Melody with Pumpkin Pie brightens the layout. I love the bats from the Banner Year stamp set, they are adorable and perfect to stamp both onto the layout base and the designer series paper.
It's fun to create alternatives during the crop! I love creating live with others watching and giving input. I took my original layout and turned it on its side. It uses a different pattern from the Plaid Tidings designer series paper and the leaves from the Banner Year stamp set. Next I'll look for some pretty fall photos to put onto the photo layers.
Join us on Nov 14th for our next Crop Kingston Virtual Crop using the 'Tis The Season designer series paper! Choose from our Card To Go Kit, Scrapbook To Go Kit or Virtual Crop Access Pass! Each option includes a PDF of the card & scrapbook projects along with access to our exclusive Facebook group where we will share live videos, additional ideas using the products and more! The Card and Scrapbook Kits To Go include cardstock, embellishments and product needed to create the projects. Registration closes October 31st. See more here: https://www.facebook.com/events/292627588481833/

Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda 
Select designer series paper is 15% until Oct 31. View what's on sale here: https://www.stampinup.ca/categories/sales-specials/designer-series-paper-sale?dbwsdemoid=2157916
Join me for a free Online Workshop on Tue Oct 27th starting at 7:30pm! Creating and sharing projects using the 'Tis the Season designer series paper. Join me over on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/266053647891781
November’s The Jolly Gingerbread Paper Pumpkin Kit is a cute, gingerbread-themed kit and contains enough supplies to create one-of-a-kind Christmas crafts! Whether it’s a gift card carrier, traditional card, or tasty-looking tag, this sweet and seasonal kit is the key to heartfelt holiday gifting.  Sign up by Nov 10th: https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2157916
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS