For this card I drew inspiration for one of Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team - Nina Waldschmidt. I love her card with all the layers but I wanted to show a simpler card. I pulled some of the colours from the Classic Christmas designer series paper - Sahara Sand and Shaded Spruce and added Pool Party! I'm so not ready for winter but I love this colour combo as it makes me think of snowy days. The Curvy Celebrations bundle is available for demonstrators to order now! And will be available for customers to order from Nov 3 to Jan 4. The Quite Curvy stamp set and matching Curvy dies are an early release from the Jan-Jun 2021 Mini Catalogue while the Curvy Christmas stamp set and the Classic Christmas designer series paper are exclusive and limited time offerings until Jan 4.

I shared how to create this card during my Facebook live last week. The video is below if you missed watching it. Join me this Thursday at 7pm for my next live at https://www.facebook.com/FromWhereIStamp
 

Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda 

Join us on Nov 14th for our next Crop Kingston Virtual Crop using the 'Tis The Season designer series paper! Choose from our Card To Go Kit, Scrapbook To Go Kit or Virtual Crop Access Pass! Each option includes a PDF of the card & scrapbook projects along with access to our exclusive Facebook group where we will share live videos, additional ideas using the products and more! The Card and Scrapbook Kits To Go include cardstock, embellishments and product needed to create the projects. Registration closes October 31st. See more here: https://www.facebook.com/events/292627588481833/
November’s Jolly Gingerbread Paper Pumpkin Kit is a cute, gingerbread-themed kit and contains enough supplies to create one-of-a-kind Christmas crafts! Whether it’s a gift card carrier, traditional card, or tasty-looking tag, this sweet and seasonal kit is the key to heartfelt holiday gifting.  Sign up by Nov 10th: https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2157916
Join me for a free Online Workshop on Tue Oct 27th starting at 7:30pm! Creating and sharing projects using the 'Tis the Season designer series paper. Join me over on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/266053647891781
Select designer series paper is 15% until Oct 31. View what's on sale here: https://www.stampinup.ca/categories/sales-specials/designer-series-paper-sale?dbwsdemoid=2157916
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS