Welcome to September's Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop! This month we are featuring Fancy Fold cards. 
I went searching for Fancy Fold cards for inspiration and found one from Brenda Quintana that she calls the Pull Out Fancy Fold card. It was really easy to create and there are many options for die cutting the see through part. My card uses the Layering Circles to die cut the hole and the greeting but you could use the Stitched Rectangle dies, the Stitched Nested dies or even the Layering Squares or Ovals dies!
Here is the card pulled out so you can see the fancy fold part. The Shaded Spruce card base is a regular size - 8.5" x 5.5" scored in half on the long side. Cut the Whisper White cardstock to 8" x 5.25", then score at 4" and 6" on the long side to create the 2 folding panels on the right. One of the panels is covered with a piece of Plaid Tidings designer series paper. I've stamped the sentiment on the circle in Basic Gray and coloured the ivy using the Shaded Spruce Stampin' Blends.

Supplies (click here to view all items)
Thank you for stopping by! Your next stop for today's blog hop is Jenn's blog. ~ Amanda
Blog Hop Roll Call
 
Join me for a free Online Workshop on Tue Sep 22nd starting at 7:30pm! Creating and sharing projects using the Plaid Tidings designer series paper. Join me over on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/266053647891781
As the autumn season approaches, prepare to celebrate with the September Paper Pumpkin Kit! There’s so much to love about fall - some love the haunts of Halloween, many love the time to give thanks, and others love the changing colors and cooler temperatures. Whatever you love most about fall, September’s kit has everything you need to celebrate the season your way! Sign up by Sep 10th: https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2157916
 
7 comments

Add your comment

  1. Cute card, I love this saying. I love your fold also. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful fancy fold design. I love the plaid designer series paper for Christmas. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, this is a great fancy fold and could be used for lots of occasions. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the versatility of this fancy fold! Lovely card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great fun fold, Amanda. So versatile and yours is so pretty. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love the plaid paper with this stamp set, and that fold is perfect! There are so many sets and things I want for Christmas, but I want to make sure I get and use the ones for Fall and Halloween first. thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this fold you used for your card. Plaid is always my favorite

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS