Welcome to September's Colour Combo Blog Hop! This colour combo is a different one for me and I hope you enjoy my card! I had fun making it.
For colour combos I'm unsure of, like this one, I gather cardstock pieces of each colour in different sizes and play around with layers. Sometimes I'll use a colour I'm not keen on, like the Flirty Flamingo for ink but it worked to use a piece of cardstock instead for the sentiment to make it pop. Once I decided to use Night of Navy for the card base I went searching through the online store, looking at the designer series paper to see which packs had Night of Navy. The In Good Taste DSP was one of them and this tile mosaic piece worked so well! I'm finding the In Good Taste DSP to be very versatile for so many projects! The card was finished with the trees from the In The Pines stamp set stamped and one of the die cut using the new Stampin' Cut and Emboss machine.

 Thank you for stopping by! Next on the blog hop you'll visit Jenn's blog.
~ Amanda
Join me for a free Online Workshop on Tue Sep 22nd starting at 7:30pm! Creating and sharing projects using the Plaid Tidings designer series paper. Join me over on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/266053647891781
Until Sep 30 you will receive enough cardstock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set with your customizable starter kit! Join here: https://ida.stampinup.com/en-ca/?demoid=2157916
The Joy to the World Paper Pumpkin Kit is an exclusive global holiday kit that provides a specially-designed box & enough supplies to create eight elegant cards. This kit includes die-cut pieces in English, French, and German. Sign up by Oct 10th: https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2157916

7 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS