My first glance through the Aug-Dec 2020 Mini Catalogue I missed this cute stocking stamp set. This set has multiple stamps so you can chose to colour in the images using Stampin' Blends or Stampin' Write Markers or use the matching stamp to fill in the images quicker. For my card I used Stampin' Write Markers to ink up the little pieces of the stocking so I could stamp all 3 colours at the same time. The Merry Hello stamp set (shown below) is a Host reward that you can earn for free by hosting a qualifying workshop or by placing at least a $200 order (before shipping & taxes). You can find this stamp set on page 81 of the Aug-Dec Mini Catalogue.
This card was created during my Facebook live recently. The video is below if you missed watching it. Join me this Thursday at 7pm for my next live!
 
Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda
As the autumn season approaches, prepare to celebrate with the September Paper Pumpkin Kit! There’s so much to love about fall - some love the haunts of Halloween, many love the time to give thanks, and others love the changing colors and cooler temperatures. Whatever you love most about fall, September’s kit has everything you need to celebrate the season your way! Sign up by Sep 10th: https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2157916
Join me for a free Online Workshop on Tue Sep 22nd starting at 7:30pm! Creating and sharing projects using the Plaid Tidings designer series paper. Join me over on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/266053647891781
Until Sep 30 you will receive enough cardstock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set with your customizable starter kit! Join here: https://ida.stampinup.com/en-ca/?demoid=2157916
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS