Welcome to August's Pretty Cards & Paper Bog Hop! For August we are using the 6" x 6" Colour paper packs found on page 150 of the Annual Catalogue. I'm using the 2020-2022 In Colour designer series paper for my scrapbook page.
My favourite In Colour is Just Jade! On my layout I've paired it with Pretty Peacock and Soft Sea Foam. I decided my layout would be 8.5" x 11" as I haven't ordered any of the 12" x 12" cardstock in any of the colour families yet. Depending on what page protectors I have, this might be layered onto a 12" x 12" piece of cardstock so I can slip it into the album. 
 
On my layout I've used the Tasteful Touches stamp set using Pretty Peacock and Soft Sea Foam ink. The feathers are fussy cut and I stamped one of the detailed images many times on the base of my layout.

Use the links below to visit everyone's blogs to see their creations:


Supplies (click here to view all items)
https://s.tamp.in/ZNWEjT
Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda 
Join us on Sep 12th for our next Crop Kingston Virtual Crop using the Playful Pets designer series paper! Choose from our Card To Go Kit, Scrapbook To Go Kit or Virtual Crop Access Pass! Each option includes a PDF of the card & scrapbook projects along with access to our exclusive Facebook group where we will share live videos, additional ideas using the products and more! The Card and Scrapbook Kits To Go include cardstock, embellishments and product needed to create the projects. Registration closes August 30th. See more here: https://www.facebook.com/events/264652257946795/
1 comment

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS