Earlier this month was Crop Kingston's August Virtual Crop. We used the Forever Greenery designer series paper to create either 6 scrapbook pages or 8 cards. Today I'm sharing with you my original design that was included in the instructions and then an alternative layout I created live during the crop.

These pictures are from June 2011 when Chad, Hoover and I went camping at Charleston Lake Provincial Park. My favourite place to camp! These pictures are from our hike along boardwalk trail. I love the patterns in the Forever Greenery DSP. The pattern I used for the layout's base made me think of pond scum or moss. I added 2 panels of the darker green pattern to mimic the ferns growing along the trail.

My alternative layout, created during my Facebook live on the Sat morning, uses the same products but laid out differently. My second page will be the right side layout to the first one so I wanted it to look very similar but a little different. Hoover's picture is 4"x6" and the two smaller pictures are 3.5"x3.5". I changed up which designer series paper I used from the same pack of DSP.

Hope you can join us on Sep 12th for our next Crop Kingston Virtual Crop using the Playful Pets designer series paper! Choose from our Card To Go Kit, Scrapbook To Go Kit or Virtual Crop Access Pass! Each option includes a PDF of the card & scrapbook projects along with access to our exclusive Facebook group where we will share live videos, additional ideas using the products and more! The Card and Scrapbook Kits To Go include cardstock, embellishments and product needed to create the projects. Registration closes August 30th. See more here: https://www.facebook.com/events/264652257946795/

Supplies (click here to view all items)
https://s.tamp.in/1zzoJT

Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda
 As the autumn season approaches, prepare to celebrate with the September Paper Pumpkin Kit! There’s so much to love about fall - some love the haunts of Halloween, many love the time to give thanks, and others love the changing colors and cooler temperatures. Whatever you love most about fall, September’s kit has everything you need to celebrate the season your way! Sign up by Sep 10th: https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2157916
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS