Welcome to the Pretty Cards and Paper Blog Hop. I've been asked to join these talented International Stampin' Up! Demonstrators in a monthly blog hop focusing on the beautiful designer series paper that is available in the our catalogue. This month we are showcasing the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper. Make sure to check out all the blogs in the hop for ideas using this months featured DSP, you'll find a list of them after my project.
The In Good Taste designer series paper has 24 double-sided designs that are wood, tile and textile based designs in 12"x12" format. Check out the picture below for all the different designs available in this pack. With such a variety it was hard to pick ones I wanted to use on my card! My eye was drawn to the white stucco design and the dark woven pattern design. To create my card I used coordinating product from the In Good Taste Suite - the Tasteful Touches stamp set, Tasteful Labels Dies and the In Good Taste Elements. Over the white stucco DSP piece the leaves were stamped with Gray Granite ink. The greeting is part of the sentiment "Just Saying Hello". The best way to select part of a stamp is to use a Stampin' Write Marker, I used Basic Black. This way you can colour in the section of the stamp you want. The final touches on the card were the Very Vanilla Lace Trim, the wood element leaves and a few Pearls.
To see the other wonderful projects in today's blog hop please click on the links below to visit everyone's site:

Supplies (click on the photo to add these items to your cart if you live in Canada)
Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your visits along the hop! ~ Amanda

I'm hosting a free Online Workshop on Tue June 23rd starting at 7pm! Creating and sharing projects using the In Good Taste Suite. Join me over on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/266053647891781
Crop Kingston would love for you to join our Mini Virtual Crop Facebook Group for FREE! Anyone in the world can join us! This is a perfect opportunity to see what our virtual crops are like! Join the group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/664932620737908/
June is a great month to join my team! The best deal in the catalogue is the Starter Kit - pay $135 for $165 worth of product and until June 30th you can select any stamp/tool bundle from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue for free! Learn more here: https://amandafarlinger.stampinup.net/join_now
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS