The Ornate Garden specialty designer series paper has some great gold designs on white paper that are perfect to colour in. I used the Stampin' Blends in Mint Macaron, Calypso Coral and Cajun Craze to colour in the DSP with small flowers. For the main stamped focal point I stamped the large floral image onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock and a piece of Mint Macaron. I punched a circle from the Mint Macaron cardstock, then cut the bottom of the flag. The Mint Macaron piece is popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals to create another layer to the card. The sentiment I used is from the Timeless Tulips stamp set.

Supplies (click on the photo to add these items to your cart)
https://s.tamp.in/mBk9Tg
Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda
I'm hosting a free Online Workshop on tonight - Tue May 26th starting at 7pm! Creating and sharing projects using the Ornate Garden Suite. Join me over on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/266053647891781
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS