Hello and welcome to May's Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop! We are creating projects using the Stitched theme. My card today features the Rectangle Stitched dies.
Earlier this week I hosted an online workshop and used the retiring Come Sail Away Memories and More card pack to create some projects. While I had the supplies out I created this card. The Come Sail Away Memories & More card pack is perfect for creating a monochromatic card.

To create this card I cut out the sailboat image and the anchor image piece using the Rectangle Stitched dies. The sailboat card was layered onto a piece of Night of Navy card stock and popped up onto Dimensionals. Behind the sailboat is a 3"x4" lighthouse card that was cut into two pieces to extend the card to make it look like a longer piece. The sailboat card covers the gap. The Balmy Blue strip of card stock measures 3.875"x4.25" and the bottom was trimmed with one of the larger Rectangle Stitched dies. The card base is a 4.25"x8.5" piece of Seaside Spray card stock. One of the Sail Away Trinkets and a sentiment stick from the Memories & More card pack finishes off the card.

Supplies (click on the photo to add these items to your cart)
https://s.tamp.in/bm-fiG

Thank you for stopping by! Your next stop in our blog hop is Rachel's blog, press the Next Button below to be taken to her blog.
~ Amanda
https://onthewingsofcraft.blogspot.com/2020/05/global-stamping-friends-blog-hop.html

Blog Hop Roll Call
1. Amanda Farlinger You are Here


I'm hosting a free Online Workshop on Tue May 26th starting at 7pm! Creating and sharing projects using the Ornate Garden Suite. Join me over on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/266053647891781/
Get last-chance, retiring, and discounted products from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog. Retiring items sell fast. Get your favorites before they’re gone! See them all in my online store here: https://bit.ly/RetiringJune2020
7 comments

Add your comment

  1. Beautiful project! Love these kind of CAS-cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layering and I love the monochromatic look. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card design Amanda. Wonderful card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! You know, I just had to have those rectangle dies, but I've been too lazy to pull them out. They are perfect with this Suite though, so I'll have to mend my ways! Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Amanda. This stitched rectabgle suits the design and elements of the card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the use of the card pack! I have not used enough of mine! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card, I am going to miss this suite!! Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS