The Ornate Garden suite is an early release of product that will be available in the 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue. I stamped the Ornate Style stamp onto Soft Sea Foam card stock using Memento ink. Then coloured in the images using Stampin' Blends. If you look closely at the photo above you will notice that some of the colours did bleed a bit. Coloured card stock is not the best to use with Stampin' Blends - Whisper White or Very Vanilla card stock is the preferred ones to use. When using the Blends on coloured card stock try and use a small amount and not over blend or colour the image. This will limit the amount of bleeding that happens.

This card was created during my Facebook live recently. The video is below if you missed watching it. Join me next Thursday at 7pm for my next live!
Supplies (click on the photo to add these items to your cart)
https://s.tamp.in/06V_jl

Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda
Get last-chance, retiring, and discounted products from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog. Retiring items sell fast. Get your favorites before they’re gone! See them all in my online store here: https://bit.ly/RetiringJune2020
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS