Welcome to the Global Stamping Friends April Blog Hop! Our theme this month is Twisted - use a product in a different way than originally designed or create one project and then change it into another project!
I was stumped at first what I wanted to create! My creativity lately has been very low with our lives being changed by the COVID-19 virus. But last Saturday I helped run an online crop instead of an all-day crop we normally do and it sparked my crafting.

On page 66 and 67 of the January-June 2020 Mini catalogue there is a wonderful example of taking one project and twisting it into other projects using the same stamp, dies and/or colours. I used the Breathtaking Bouquet background stamp projects as inspiration for my own! Instead I used products from the new Ornate Garden suite.
I  trimmed one of the beautiful sheets of the Ornate Garden specialty designer series paper for the card, stamped and coloured the small daisy stamp with Stampin' Blends. To make my twisted project I drew inspiration from the 8.5" x 11" scrapbook page and created a 12"x12" scrapbook page.

The Ornate Garden specialty DSP was cut down to 5"x7" for my scrapbook page. I punched small flowers using the Small Bloom punch that was available during Sale-A-Bration and will be returning in the 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue. Once punched I embossed them with my Big Shot and the Subtle embossing folder. Peaking out from behind the DSP is a piece of Terracotta Tile die cut using the Ornate Layers dies.
Supplies (click on the photo to add these items to your cart)
https://s.tamp.in/yJ7_Sw

Thank you for stopping by! Your next stop in our blog hop is Angelique's blog, press the Next Button below to be taken to her blog.
~ Amanda
https://stempelkeuken.blogspot.com/2020/04/gsf-bloghop-twisted.html


Blog Hop Roll Call
1. Amanda Farlinger You Are Here

Your chance to purchase new product from the upcoming 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue! The Ornate Garden Suite is available starting April 1. See the suite online here: https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/products/2110290/ornate-garden-suite-early-release?dbwsdemoid=2157916
7 comments

Add your comment

  1. You really nailed the theme with your projects Amanda. I love them both! Love the textured flowers. Thanks for Sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects Amanda and great use of the DSP which I need help with at all times! Thanks for all you do for GSF x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your projects, Amanda. Lovely colours and colouring. Love the layout too. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Amazing projects! Thanks for sharing:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful projects, Amanda! Love your twist!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects Amanda. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great way of showing how you can use the catalogs for inspiration. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS