In April my mother and Nannie (grandmother) have birthdays.The Strong & Beautiful stamp set has some awesome sentiments. And this stamp set also perfect for Mother's Day. With the weather feeling springy, except for today as an arctic cold front moves through, the Best Dressed designer series paper and it's floral print designs bring a smile to my face.

These cards was created during my Facebook live recently. The video is below if you missed watching it. Join me this Thursday at 7pm for my next live!
 
Supplies (click on the photo to add these items to your cart)
https://s.tamp.in/46eYL4

Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda

Join me live on Tue Apr 28th at 7pm or catch the action after over on my Online Monthly Workshop Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/266053647891781. I'll teach you several card ideas and other paper crafting projects. Look forward to seeing you there!
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS