My upline organized a mailed team Swap in December. Swaps are fun to participate in! For my card I used the Lily Pad stamp set and the Lily Impressions designer series paper on my card, both are products that can be earned for free during Sale-A-Bration.

I stamped the backside of the lily stamp first using Rich Razzelberry ink and then once dry, emboss the lily image in gold.

Supplies (click on the photo to add these items to your cart)
Reminder to add the Lovely Lily Pad stamp set item #152288 or the Lily Impressions designer series paper item #152284 when you order reaches $60, or add both when your order is over $120

Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda
1 comment

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS