If you need inspiration for your project pick up a catalogue - the Annual, the Mini or even the Sale-A-Bration - and look at the projects! Project designs and colour combinations abound. My card is a case of the Peaceful Poppies bundle that can be found on page 4 of the Mini Catalogue. I omitted the panel behind the flowers and changed the orientation of the card. The catalogue sample's flowers were watercoloured but I used a clear block to pick up colour from the ink pad and then press over the flower. Two of the flowers were done the same way but the ink stamped off onto a scrap of paper before stamping the block with colour to the smaller flowers.



Supplies (click on the photo to add these items to your cart)

Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS